Sterling’s clinical expertise and advanced technology make us a first-rate reference partner for labs who wish to supplement their in-house test menu. We offer lab testing services to fulfill any toxicology need, including:
- Comprehensive test catalog
- Screening and confirmation testing on positive screens and inconsistent results
- Easy integration of LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)
- Specialty drug identification including synthetic designer drugs
- “Second opinion” or validation testing for samples in dispute
- Assistance with testing volume
Our reference work enables clinical and hospital-based labs to expand their capabilities, serve as a single-source test provider for their clients, satisfy unconventional requests and respond to volume ebbs and flows without incurring additional expenses in instrumentation, materials and staff.
We take pride in our breadth of testing and ability to provide the right data for the right test at the right time. We welcome the opportunity to help other laboratories meet their clients’ needs.
Additional Testing Services
Sterling pairs scientific know-how with exceptional customer service. Our clients can count on:
- Quick turnaround time averaging 24 hours for screens and 48 hours for confirmations
- Real-time test results through online results reporting or EMR integration
- Direct bill and third-party billing options
- Preserved chain of custody for manual requisitions and electronic orders
- Cost-effective pricing unmatched by competitors
Sterling’s service offerings combined with strict quality processes and flexible options give us a strong position in the marketplace as a CAP-certified laboratory for reference work. Learn more about our capabilities by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.